The All Saints Catholic Community is a fully integrated, multicultural community with English as its unifying language. It is an open, warm, welcoming, inclusive community that prays together and celebrates its unity in diversity. Our congregation is composed of faithful people committed to worship in English in Germany’s capital. We welcome new Eucharistic ministers, servers, lectors, hospitality providers, greeters, choir members – those who make our religious life active and colorful and our worship fitting to its purpose. Our community is based on the principle that we, the community, willingly take on responsibilities of funding our community and supporting our Celebrants.
Situated in one of Berlin’s most picturesque districts, Dahlem, our facility includes a modern church, a Blessed Sacrament Chapel, offices, meeting rooms, a community hall with a kitchen and outdoor facilities where many of our social events take place, weather permitting.
We look forward to meeting you at All Saints.
- Sunday 10.00 am
- Friday 6.00 pm
- Children’s Liturgy during Mass
- Coffee hour after Mass on Sundays
- Annual Spring and Fall family bazaars
- Annual Thanksgiving & St. Patrick´s Day
- Annual ‘Off to Summer’ and ‘Back to School's BBQs
- Annual Children´s Christmas pageant and evening Christmas caroling followed by a Midnight Mass on Dec. 24
- Religious education and faith formation programs - Youth and Scouting programs - Living In Faith Together (LIFT) interfaith program
Priest in charge:
Father Wolfgang Felber SJ
Father Sylvester Ajunwa