Situated in the leafy south-western suburb of Dahlem in close proximity to the Freie Universität, St. Bernard has served the Mission since 2003 when it was selected for its convenient location close to many embassies and the US and British schools. It quickly grew into a thriving community that today draws parishioners from all corners of the earth.
Alongside the popular 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday Masses, regular activities include evening weekday Masses (Tuesdays & Thursdays), Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament on the first Monday and third Friday of each month, a spiritual literature club for exploring the diverse facets of our faith, youth and university outreach work, preparation for the Sacraments of Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation and Marriage as well as choral and musical activities.
- Sunday Mass at 11.00 am (followed by Angelus Prayer)
- Sunday Mass at 5.00 pm (Confessions after Mass)
- Weekday Masses Tuesdays & Thursdays 7.00 pm (Confessions starting 6.30 pm on Tue)
- Weekday Mass on the 3rd Friday of every month 7.00 pm (Confessions starting 6.30 pm)
- Coffee hour after Mass on Sundays (paused during pandemic)
- Eucharistic Adoration & International Rosary, every 1st Monday and 3rd Friday of the month, 8.00 pm
- Life Oriented Bible Sharing (LOBS) - please inquire at office
- Christian Literary Club (dates to be announced every month)
- Preparation for First Holy Communion and Confirmation
Priest in charge:
Father Dr. Sylvester Ajunwa
Father Dr. Dietmar Lenfers M.Afr