Situated in the leafy south-western suburb of Dahlem in close proximity to the Freie Universität, St. Bernard has served the Mission since 2003 when it was selected for its convenient location close to many embassies and the US and British schools. It quickly grew into a thriving community that today draws parishioners from all corners of the earth.
Alongside the popular 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday Masses, regular activities include evening weekday Masses on Fridays, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament on the 2nd Sunday of each month, a spiritual literature club for exploring the diverse facets of our faith, youth and university outreach work, preparation for the Sacraments of Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation and Marriage as well as choral and musical activities.
- Sunday Mass at 11.00 am
- Sunday Mass at 5.00 pm (Confessions after Mass)
- Weekday Mass 1st Fridays 7.00 pm (Confessions starting 6.30 pm)
- Coffee hour after Mass on Sundays (except in Jul/Aug)
- Eucharistic Adoration every 2nd Sunday of the month from noon- 16:40 h (except in Jul/Aug)
- International Rosary, every Monday
- Christian Literature Club (dates to be announced every month)
- Preparation for First Holy Communion and Confirmation
- Online women's prayer group
- Online Lectio Divina group
Priest in charge:
Father Dr. Sylvester Ajunwa
Father Dr. Dietmar Lenfers M.Afr